S6 Repeater Admissions Application
There is a select number of remaining NSS 6 vacancies in the College for the academic year 2017-2018. 2017 HKDSE candidates who can meet the minimum entrance requirements are eligible to apply for these places. 本校2017-2018年度有少量中六學位供應屆香港中學文憑考試考生報讀。
How to apply
- Complete an application form, which can be downloaded from the College webpage [ http://www.sfc-plk.edu.hk ] or obtained from the General Office from 5 July 2017 onwards.
- Submit the form in person to the College on 13 or 14 July 2017 (9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.) together with a recent photo and the photocopies of the applicant’s 2017 HKDSE result slip, S5 and S6 school report cards and any other prominent non-academic achievements. The originals of all these documents should be ready for inspection on submitting the application.
- Applicants who are shortlisted for interviews on 13 or 14 July 2017 will be contacted by phone. If applicants have not received a response on or before 14 July 2017, they should assume their application is unsuccessful.
- 申請人可於七月五日起在本校網頁 [ http://www.sfc-plk.edu.hk ] 下載申請表格。
- 填妥後，連同一張近照及以下文件副本，於七月十三或十四日(上午9:30 – 中午12:00) 親自交回本校。申請人須帶備下列文件正本作即時核對﹕
- 2017 Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education results [Minimum requirements]
- Level 2 or above in Chinese Language, English Language, Mathematics
and Liberal Studies
- Level 2 or above in at least 2 electives
- Academic performance in S5 and S6
- Performance at interviews
- Performance in extra-curricular activities
- 2017香港中學文憑考試成績 [最低申請要求]
- Compulsory Subjects: English, Chinese*, Mathematics, Liberal Studies*
- Elective Subjects:
||Tourism & Hospitality Studies
||Health Management & Social Care
|Information & Communication Technology
- Other Electives: Mathematics (Extension M1)
All subjects in the College are taught in English except those with an asterisk (*).
- Applicants who do not have a recent photo or the originals and photocopies of the required documents or who do not meet the minimum requirements will not be allowed to submit the application.
- The S6 repeater places are not offered on a first-come-first-served basis. Applicants and their parents are not advised to line up early in the morning for application.
- Applicants have to submit the application in person. To avoid overcrowding, only applicants are allowed to enter the College. Parents, friends and relatives should wait for the applicants elsewhere.