1. To help our students set clear goals about potential exit pathways.
2. To support our students in making more informed choices of further studies and future careers according to their interests, abilities and career aspiration.
3. To assist our students in their application for scholarships, post secondary places and jobs.
1. To raise students' awareness of the need to plan ahead for and gather information relating to further studies and future careers.
2. To provide information relating to further studies in and outside Hong Kong and various careers.
3. To guide students to build up a preliminary careers decision according to their interests and potentials.
4. To assist students in their application for post secondary places and jobs.
5. To develop in students correct attitude towards work and studies.
6. To enable students to acquire interview techniques for further studies and future careers.
Application Form for Academic Documents
JUPAS & Local Further Studies
City University of Hong Kong
Hong Kong Baptist University
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
The University of Hong Kong
The Hong Kong Institute of Education
Open University of Hong Kong
Hong Kong Academy of Performing Art
The Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education
Hong Kong Shue Yan University
Chu Hai College
HKU SPACE Po Leung Kuk Community College
Labour Department, Hong Kong
Careers Advisory Service, Labour Department, Hong Kong
Labour Department Interactive Employment Service
Occupation Outlook Handbook (US Government)
Hong Kong Jobs
Education Bureau, Hong Kong
Hong Kong Association of Careers Masters & Guidance Masters
Hok Yau Club
u21, Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups
Careers Tests (Government of Canada)
Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority
Hong Kong School Net