S6 Repeater Admissions Application
S6 repeater admission is closed. No S6 vacancy is available now.
There is a limited number of S6 places available in the College for the academic year 2019-2020. 2019 HKDSE candidates who can meet the entrance requirements are eligible to apply. 本校2019-2020年度有少量中六學位供應屆香港中學文憑考試考生報讀。
Application Guidelines 入學申請指引
How to apply
- Complete an application form, which can be downloaded from the College webpage [ http://www.sfc-plk.edu.hk ] or obtained from the General Office from 3 July 2019 onwards.
- Submit the form in person to the College on 11 or 12 July 2019 (9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.) together with a recent photo and the photocopies of the applicant’s 2019 HKDSE result slip, S5 and S6 school report cards and any other prominent non-academic achievements. The originals of all these documents should be ready for inspection on submitting the application.
- If applicants have not received a response on or before 16 July 2019, they should assume their application is unsuccessful.
- 填妥後，連同一張近照及以下文件副本，於七月十一或十二日(上午9:30 – 中午12:00) 親自交回本校。申請人須帶備下列文件正本作即時核對﹕
- 2019 Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education results [Minimum requirements]
- Level 2 or above in Chinese Language, English Language, Mathematics
and Liberal Studies
- Level 2 or above in at least 2 electives
- Academic performance in S5 and S6
- Performance at interviews
- Performance in extra-curricular activities
- 2019香港中學文憑考試成績 [最低申請要求]
||Tourism & Hospitality Studies
||Health Management & Social Care
|Information & Communication Technology
- Compulsory Subjects: English, Chinese*, Mathematics, Liberal Studies*
- Elective Subjects:
- Other Electives: Mathematics (Extension M1)
All subjects in the College are taught in English except those with an asterisk (*).
- Applications will not be considered if a recent photo or the originals and photocopies of the required documents are not submitted, or the minimum requirements are not met.
- The S6 repeater places are not offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Applicants have to submit the application in person. To avoid overcrowding, only applicants are allowed to enter the College. Parents, friends and relatives should wait for the applicants elsewhere.