- About SFC 關於啟程
- Recent School Notices 近期學校通知
- Teaching & Learning
- Student Support
- People on Campus
- Information for non-Chinese speaking parents
- Contact Us 聯絡我們
Goals of Student Discipline
1. To promote self-discipline and sense of responsibility among students.
2. To steer students to develop appropriate behaviour in school and in society.
3. To create a positive school climate through the co-operation of all staff members in the school.
Discipline Prefect Activities
Lunch gathering during the Handover Ceremony.
Communication and cooperation are the main themes in the training.
Students are showing their good discipline.
The students are equipped to overcome the difficulties.
Students are learning to cook in the wild.