S6 Repeater Admissions Application
No Secondary 6 repeater places are available now.
There is a limited number of S6 places available in the College for the academic year 2021-2022. 2021 HKDSE candidates who can meet the entrance requirements are eligible to apply. 本校2021-2022年度有少量中六學位供應屆香港中學文憑考試考生報讀。
Application Guidelines 入學申請指引
How to apply
- Complete an application form, which can be downloaded from the College webpage [ http://www.sfc-plk.edu.hk ] or obtained from the General Office from 14 July 2021 onwards.
- Submit the form in person to the College on 22 or 23 July 2021 (9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.) together with a recent photo and the photocopies of the applicant’s 2021 HKDSE result slip, S5 and S6 school report cards and any other prominent non-academic achievements. The originals of all these documents should be ready for inspection on submitting the application.
- Applicants who are shortlisted for interviews on 22, 23 or 26 July 2021 will be contacted by phone. If applicants have not received a response on or before 30 July 2021, they should assume their application is unsuccessful.
- 申請人可於七月十四日起在本校網頁 [ http://www.sfc-plk.edu.hk ] 下載申請表格或在本校校務處索取申請表格。
- 填妥後，連同一張近照及以下文件副本，於七月二十二或二十三日(上午9:30 – 下午12:30) 親自交回本校。申請人須帶備下列文件正本作即時核對﹕
- 2021 Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education results [Minimum requirements]
- Level 2 or above in Chinese Language, English Language, Mathematics
and Liberal Studies
- Level 2 or above in at least 2 electives
- Academic performance in S5 and S6
- Performance at interviews
- Performance in extra-curricular activities
- 2021香港中學文憑考試成績 [最低申請要求]
||Tourism & Hospitality Studies
||Health Management & Social Care
|Information & Communication Technology
- Compulsory Subjects: English, Chinese*, Mathematics, Liberal Studies*
- Elective Subjects:
- Other Electives: Mathematics (Extension M1)
All subjects in the College are taught in English except those with an asterisk (*).
- Applications will not be considered if a recent photo or the originals and photocopies of the required documents are not submitted, or the minimum requirements are not met.
- The S6 repeater places are not offered on a first-come-first-served basis. Applicants and their parents are not advised to line up early in the morning for application.